The RN series is a phenomenal upgradation to how the aerial 3D mapping is conducted. The RN series LiDAR are light weight, much faster than its earlier counterparts, inexpensive and boast of precision.
- Superior Canopy Penetration
- Truly Turn-Key: Specifically designed to create perfect LiDAR point clouds, every time. No complicated software or convoluted workflows needed.
- Cloud-Based Automated Post-Processing: Automated Cloud post-processing of data removes the need for additional software and IT infrastructure to generate and manage LiDAR data.
- Easily Integrated Across Drone Platforms: Self-contained data capturing tool.
- Fast Data Turnaround: Automated QC and cloud-based post-processing allows the system to have processed data ready for use, often before you’re even back in the office.
- Accessible LiDAR: Uses cutting-edge technology reducing the cost of capturing and processing high-quality spatial data.
- Automated Capture of High-Quality Spatial Data: Combined with the flight planning app of your choice it allows you to capture perfect spatial data at the push of a few buttons.
- Laser Properties: Class 1 (eye safe), 905nm
- Field of Range: 20o Vertical / 360o Horizontal FOV
- Laser Range: >150m @ 80% Relectivity
- Number of Returns: 3
- Dimensions in LiDAR Sensor: 1.0m/150m
- Number of Lasers/Plane: 8
- Recommended Scanning Height: AGL 20-60m
- Scan Rate: 420k shots/s, upto 1.26M points/s