The RN series is a phenomenal upgradation to how the aerial 3D mapping is conducted. The RN series LiDAR are light weight, much faster than its earlier counterparts, inexpensive and boast of precision.
- Increased altitude and improved scanning time especially suited to steep and rugged terrain with thick vegetation.
- Single-Ride Scan: Scans upto 80 hectares in a 10 m/s single ride, specifically built for the DJI m600
- Automated Post-Processing: Combines the flight planning app that allows capturing perfect spatial data at the push of a button.
- Accessible LiDAR: Uses cutting-edge technology reducing the cost of capturing and processing high-quality spatial data.
- Base Station Friendly: The unit will work with any L1, L2 Base station or CORS Network that produces reliable GNSS data.
- User Friendly: Easy to mount and easy to conduct the survey. No specific additional skills required.
- Pulse to Return ratio: For every pulse, there are 3 returns which enhances the accuracy in multitudes.
- Laser Properties: Class 1 (eye safe), 905nm
- Field of Range: 20o Vertical / 360o Horizontal FOV
- Laser Range: >200m @ 80% Relectivity
- Number of Returns: 3
- Dimensions in LiDAR Sensor: 1.0m/200m
- Number of Lasers/Plane: 8
- Recommended Scanning Height: AGL 20-100m
- Scan Rate: 420k shots/s, upto 1.26M points/s