UAV / Mobile Survey
Marvel offers a range of solutions for survey and mapping with the use of UAVs (Unmanned Aerial Vehicles). We employ state-of-the-art UAVs for low elevation photogrammetry which generates data for point clouds, orthophotos and 3D models with great accuracy. We have, as on date, surveyed a large number of building structures, energy facilities, renovation projects, archaeological areas and environmental projects using UAVs.
Some of the good reasons why you should choose UAVs:
- Doesn’t require a trained pilot on board
- The drones are capable of gathering millions of data points in one brief flight, thus saving time
- These unmanned vehicles can gain access to the otherwise inaccessible areas that are hazardous to human life.
- Can stay up in the air for long hours performing a repetitive raster scan of an area under computer control.
- Allow the flexibility in terms of changing flight & data capture at any given time
- Vertical takeoff and landing (2metres) requires the minimum place
- No landing strip required
- Enables Precision Surveys… Every Time