Marvel offers professional Terrestrial and Airborne LiDAR services that help map physical features with stunning resolutions. LiDAR technically uses a pulsed laser to measure topographic measurements of the earth’s surface. The reflected laser pulses coupled with other aerial digital imagery is assembled to produce a highly accurate and detailed 3-D image of the facility / landscape under consideration.
With Airborne LiDAR, the system is deployed on either a helicopter or a fixed-wing aircraft. The services offered include:
- Flight Line Adjustments
- Building Extractions
- Contour Generation
- Bare earth Extraction
- Advanced as-built 3D Modelling
- Planimetric Mapping
Various details of the exterior and interior of the landscape or facility can be modelled using 3-D scans. Some of the applications of LiDAR include:
- Extremely accurate and detailed 3-D models of transmission lines
- For analysis of road structure and elevation of highways, rail tracks etc. through Mobile LiDAR
- Mapping the underside of bridges with the aid of a boat mounted LiDAR system
- Scanning the interiors of buildings and structures to centimeter accuracy
- Surveying in areas with remoteness and low accessibility
- Inspection and mapping in dangerous and rough terrain viz. disaster prone areas
Marvel offers you the next big thing – LiDAR systems mounted on UAVs that are not just light-weight and compact but also don’t compromise on point cloud resolution and positional accuracy. These are completely integrated systems and quick to deploy on the field.